Q: Car ran fine than I parked it and won't start. Changed the crankshaft sensor, ignition coils, and throttle body and the car still wont start.

It try to start when you put your foot all the way down on gas pedal

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure on the fuel rail and see if there is 35 psi or more. If the pressure is at 0 to 5 psi, then the fuel pump is not functioning correctly. Check the fuel pump relay and see if its clicking on as the key is turned on. If the fuel pump relay is clicking on, then the fuel pump may have the motor burned up. The symptoms that you are describing is like the engine is not getting fuel to the injectors or there is air in the fuel system. By pressing down on the throttle to the floor just brings in more air into the cylinders which will compensate for the loss of fuel causing the engine to attempt to start. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Car ran fine than I parked it and won't start. Changed the crankshaft sensor, ignition coils, and throttle body and the car still wont start.