Q: My car is blowing cold air when moving approx <30mph and temperature gauge is high

My car is blowing cold air when moving approx <30mph (past 2 days) and temperature gauge was moving fairly quickly to high (as of tonight).

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Mary. Thanks for contacting us tonight. In most cases, when your heater blows cold air and the engine temperature is hotter than normal, it usually indicates an obstruction of debris inside the heater core. Sometimes, having the coolant system flushed will remove the obstruction and clear up both issues. However, in other cases, the heater core will need to be replaced. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an on-site inspection to correctly identify the exact source of this problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr