Q: No rear lights of any kind or working. ( No running, brake, or signal lights)

I have a 2010 F150 4x4 with a long bed and all the rear lights have stopped working. No running, brake, or turn signal lights are working. The license plate light is out as well. the only light that works is the one over the cab. I have checked all fuses that I thought it could be both under the hood and under the passenger side dash. No burned fuses were found. I checked relays as well with no luck. Is there a specific fuse that perhaps I didn't check or something else?

Check the ground wires on the back of the vehicle as they are either broke or loose. Over time the bolt that holds the ground wire to the frame tends to become rusty causing the ground to have a high resistance making the circuit fail. If you need further assistance with your rear lights, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• No rear lights of any kind or working. ( No running, brake, or signal lights)