Q: My car won't go into park or any gears and I think my wheel bearing went out will this cause this to happen

I would like to know if my wheel bearing can cause my car to not go into park or any other gears

Failed wheel bearings will cause a lot of noise. You also might be able to detect "roughness" if you turn the wheel/tire by hand if the car is on a lift. However, wheel bearing failure will not cause difficulties in shifting. The difficulty in shifting you are reporting could be due to a transmission linkage issue, a transmission fault or, if the gear shift lever is just stuck, could be due to a shift interlock fault or even a failed brake light switch. To have the root cause identified and repaired, the recommended service is a shift diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My car won't go into park or any gears and I think my wheel bearing went out will this cause this to happen