Q: 2000 nisssn maxima compatible rear bumpers

What year, make, and model car have compatible rear bumpers for a 2000 Nissan maxima

Hi there. Body components that are used as replacement parts on a vehicle should always be from the same year, make and model of vehicle. If you’re looking to replace a damaged rear bumper for your 2000 Nissan Maxima, you should only use one for the same vehicle as you currently own. The rear bumper specifically is a molded component that wraps around the rear of the vehicle to fit the body line specifically. Due to the fact that Nissan changed the body styling of the Maxima slightly each year in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s - there really isn’t a different year or model rear bumper that would fit correctly. Since we offer repair and maintenance tips and services to fit OEM applications, our recommendation would be to purchase a rear bumper for a 2000 Nissan Maxima.

3. 2000 nisssn maxima compatible rear bumpers