Q: What happened too my coolant

Was driving my 2003 Ford Taurus on when I notice that I kept smelling something and when I open the car door it sound like it was raining under the bottom of the car so I turned it off and begin to look under where it was coming from but I couldn't tell where it was coming from because it was just everywhere and the coolant was just empty

The "rain" smell you noticed is caused by burning radiator coolant. Usually if the coolant is spraying everywhere, there are two parts that might be broken; a radiator hose (or the connection to a radiator fitting) or a small hole in the radiator itself.

The best option for you is to contact one of our local mechanics who can complete an inspection to determine what’s causing the leak in your cooling system and make the appropriate repairs.

3. What happened too my coolant