Q: What conditions determine whether a door can be locked or unlocked?

What conditions determine whether a door can be locked or unlocked?

Locking and unlocking your doors is as simple as using the remote, the electronic key or the mechanical key. However, there are a few things that you should know so you’re not taken by surprise when they happen:

• You can’t unlock any of the doors with the door lock switch (interior) once they’ve been locked from the outside with the key, remote or electronic key.

• The doors cannot be locked if the smart key is in the ignition and the driver front door is open.

• The doors cannot be locked with the start/stop switch set to on or accessory, or if the key is inside the car (with the smart key system).

3. What conditions determine whether a door can be locked or unlocked?