Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-cognz1js:173:8

Q: Brake Spongy after Bleeding

The other day I was going down the road and my driver's side rear brake line gave up. It was spewing brake fluid as i pressed the pedal. I got home safely, got some parts to repair it, and fixed it. There is no leak anymore, but I am not sure about air in the system. I bled the brakes as good as I could from the lines because my bleeder valve is rusted. I am not sure but the brake light is still on on the dashboard, and the brakes still feel like I have no brakes. I have to drop my foot to the floor to even stop. I think I bled the system the best I could, and I am still clueless. Worse comes to worse I will have to take it into a shop and get then to diagnose/fix the problem because I have no clue what it is. I do not own a OBD II scan tool so I can not see what the sensor is imputing to keep the light on the dash on.

A: There is either air still in the brake line...

There is either air still in the brake lines or potentially a bigger problem at stake like a potential vacuum leak in the brake booster. Before diving into the brake booster, I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your braking system and repair it.