Q: Car bogging down

Car is bogging down at 3000 rpm and check engine light is on.

A: This may be related to a few different thin...

This may be related to a few different things such as a bad injector, fuel pressure issue, or potentially a faulty mass air flow sensor.

A common symptom of a bad mass air flow sensor is very similar to what you describe. The mass air flow sensor regulates the air intake as it is mixed with fuel. When this is faulty, this can cause an imbalanced load of air and fuel to be supplied to the motor. When this happens you will likely experience stalling or bogging down.

I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take the car for a test drive to properly diagnose your Check Engine Light and stalling issues.