Q: All my light work when truck off start truck all lights work except headlights go out

All lights work when I start truck all lights still work except headlights they go out just put new battery in

If the headlights are working intermittently (i.e., turn off after you start the truck), there is a loose connection, faulty relay or switch, or other electrical problem in the headlight circuit. When the problem occurs, you can find the fault by simply performing continuity and voltage drop testing along the entire headlight circuit until you find the fault. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a headlight bulb circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. All my light work when truck off start truck all lights work except headlights go out