Q: I have a key tag code. I locked my key in my scooter. It's a Yamaha Zuma. What do you suggest?

Locked my key in my scooter. No spare key. I have an old key tag code that I think may be the scooter key code but not sure. It's a Yamaha Zuma. I've tried calling a locksmith to come out and open the seat to get my key. They say my scooter has a special locking mechanism. What do you suggest?

Hi there. You can remove the seat by removing the mounting bolts to the seat on the front hinge. Then gently pry up on the seat. Be careful not to tear the seat material. Then you can get your keys out. Make sure that you put the bolts back in the seat hinge after getting the keys out. If you need further assistance with your keys locked in your seat on your scooter, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I have a key tag code. I locked my key in my scooter. It's a Yamaha Zuma. What do you suggest?