Q: EPC warning light is illuminated

while driving with EPC displayed what means and for what this problem talking

Hi there. The EPC stands for Electronic Power Control. This light comes on when there is a problem with the engine. In some vehicles, the EPC limits the amount of throttle that can be used so that the engine is not damaged. Check all electrical components and sensors on the engine and transmission for any issues. Also, check the fuel system and the ignition system for proper function and if there is anything not working. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with the EPC light inspection and help you with the necessary repairs.