Q: Car window won't roll up or down

asked by on February 02, 2016

The passenger's side window doesn't roll up or down. The whole window is all the way down. Passenger door doesn't lock, and the window button doesn't function.

Window is not going up or down Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If the window can’t be operated from either the master switch (on the driver side) or its own switch, chances are the motor has failed and needs replacement. I would suggest having the whole power window system tested by a certified mechanic, to determine what the root cause of the problem is.