Q: Car won't start, even with jumpstart.

My car does not start even after jumpstarting. It sat for six months without being driven.

A: A long period of sitting can be harmful to ...

A long period of sitting can be harmful to a vehicle's battery. Your battery sort of learns a pattern of draining slightly and being charged back up again by the alternator. If this does not occur for a long period of time especially in cold weather the battery may no longer perform properly. I would first have the battery tested by a professional. If the battery tests bad have it replaced and your Lincoln should start right back up again.

Recommended services
Get a Quote