Q: Runs fine but doesn’t accelerate after I step on the break

The truck turns on and runs fine but when I start driving it, it accelerates well but as soon as I step on the break and step on the gas again it dose not accelerate anymore until I come to a complete stop and step on the gas again.. and the truck does not stall. So I just wanted to know what the problem could possibly be

Hi Dagoberto. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Sometimes issues like you’ve described are caused by a worn out torque converter, while in some instances, it’s as simple as dirty transmission fluid or an inner seal leak. It can also be caused by dirty fuel injectors or other fuel system components. Since there are several possibilities, you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a hard to accelerate inspection before attempting any repairs.

3. Runs fine but doesn’t accelerate after I step on the break