Q: tcs light and engine light on 2001 honda accord

TCS light came on while driving could feel car pulling, then engine light came on - both lights are on constantly. What could be issue

Traction control relies on wheel speed sensors, the ABS system, and electronic controllers. If there is a problem with the traction control system on your vehicle, the illumination of the TCS warning light means that diagnostic trouble codes are stored. Those codes will provide the key clues to finding, and repairing, the fault in the TCS system. The same holds true of the check engine light in that codes have been stored that will identify the general area of the fault but a mechanic must still perform an actual diagnostic to pinpoint the fault. If you request it, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform a traction control system diagnostic and a check engine light diagnostic and let you know of the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. tcs light and engine light on 2001 honda accord