Q: All coolant leaking from vehicle after sitting

The low coolant light in my vehicle is coming on. I have to add water and antifreeze constantly, as it leaks out when the vehicle is turned off. I am not sure if it is a problem with the water pump, a faulty reservoir, or something else entirely.

It would appear that your vehicle is experiencing a considerable coolant leak. As coolant leaks can lead to overheating, and potential engine damage, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, determine the exact location of the leak and make the necessary repairs.