Q: Do I have to reset any settings after changing battery and does the hose on the side of factory battery need to be re connected.v

Changing battery car is slow to start. Does the hose on the OEM battery get hooked back up to new battery if I purchase from autozone. And are there any settings that I have to reset after battery replaced.

A: Yes. You will need to reset your settings. ...

Yes. You will need to reset your settings. Usually the dealer can do it free of charge but no promises. If you take a battery off and put a new one on, if there was anything hooked up the the battery, i.e. the hose you are speaking of, reinstall it. I always install everything the way I took it off. If you end up needing some assistance, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to service your battery and ensure a proper installment. I hope this helps and good luck.