Q: It is a 320d and it doesn't start by itself in the morning unless I tow it.

asked by on February 13, 2017

I have replaced Glow plugs,on the computer box the relay for Glow plugs but still it doesn't start in the morning. After Towing it,it will start, then it will keep on starting. What is the REAL PROBLEM of the car

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the battery in the car. The battery may not have the amount of charge that is needed to start the diesel engine. A diesel engine requires more battery power to start it as the compression is higher than a gasoline engine. If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.