Q: Engine vibration

Engine vibration when stop at signal with gear in Drive. If shifted to N, then there's less vibration. There's no vibration when driving

Hi there. The problem you’re describing is typically caused by one of two things. First, is a fuel flow issue. When the vehicle is placed into drive it creates a load on the engine. To ensure that the engine continues to run properly, the idle control valve increases fuel delivery to keep the idle consistent. If this component is dirty or damaged, it can cause the symptoms you’re describing. The other issue may be contributed to fuel injectors or the throttle body that is dirty or blocked with debris. To fix this, you’ll have to contact a professional mechanic complete an inspection of the vibration issue and have them pinpoint the exact source of the issue.

3. Engine vibration