All lights work except brake lights and high cent light ...

Q: All lights work except brake lights and high cent light replaced the switch still not working truck is a 1999 sliverado 1500 5.3

asked by on July 12, 2017

No brake lights are working at all replaced the bulbs and the switch still no lights work

The problem sounds like the stop lamp fuse in the engine compartment fuse box 20 amp is blown. Check this fuse and also make sure it has power to it. If bad try replacing it and go from there. If it is good then check for broken wires at the brake switch and power is getting to and out of switch. If you still have not isolated the problem then seek help from a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.