Q: What does the Cruise Control indicator light mean in a 2012 Honda Civic?

What does the Cruise Control indicator light mean?

If your car is equipped with cruise control (most are, but some models are not), then you’ll have a couple of different lights related to the system. One of those is the Cruise Control light. If this shows up on your dash, here’s what it means:

1. It means that you have set the cruise control system for a specific speed and it is now active. Hitting the brakes, or turning the system off will turn the light out and you will manually control the car’s speed.
  3. What does the Cruise Control indicator light mean in a 2012 Honda Civic?