Q: No crank no start at witts end

I have a 94 accord ex coupe that has a no crank no start issue. The issue started out intermittent then became more problematic. When I turn the key to the start position I hear the fuel pump prime and the starter engage. All I get is a click. I have replaced with new parts, starter, ignition switch, all relays under hood and dash, clutch interlock switch and all fuses and checked cap and rotor. I don't know what else to look for I'm at my end with this car. Please help

This sounds like potentially a faulty starter solenoid. Try checking for power to the solenoid. The clicking sound is common sometimes when the battery is weak, but is also a common sign of a faulty starter solenoid. Have a qualified mechanic diagnose your no start issue.

The click tells you that the start wire from the ignition switch is working. When you hear the click, that is the solenoid moving to connect power from the battery cable to the actual motor.

It sounds like you have a problem with the battery cables. Look for obvious problems first. Make sure the battery is good and fully charged. Check for heavy corrosion at the battery connections, the connection at the starter, and don’t forget to check the ground cables too. The only way to test them with certainty is with a voltage drop test.

You can not use a test light or check the resistance. If one strand of wire is good, the test light will light, and the resistance will be near zero. This is why voltage drop is the only way.

Set your DVOM to DC volts. To test the positive cable, take the positive lead to the battery positive post. Place the negative on the cable post on the starter. Attempt to crank. Any more than 2 volts and the positive cable is faulty.

Do the same for the ground cables. Positive lead on the negative battery post, negative lead on to the engine block or head, or something bolted to it. Attempt to crank. This test will at least show you which one needs attention.

3. No crank no start at witts end