Q: Oil and gas smell when AC is on.

The car smells like burnt oil or gasoline whenever the AC is on with the fresh air function. The car also consumes gas faster than normal. A quarter of a full tank depleted after 15 minutes of driving. In addition, oil seems to be leaking at the bottom.

A: This could be a serious issue and needs to ...

This could be a serious issue and needs to be looked at immediately. It is possible a fuel leak has developed in the fuel supply or return line. This leaking fuel could be ignited and fire could result. The entire fuel system needs to be thoroughly inspected as it sounds like fuel is being directly leaked out. I would recommend that you enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to look at the vehicle before operating it any more.