Q: Car hesitates on startup, battery drain - 2011 Suzuki Kizashi

When I start the car, it begins hesitating. The battery was drained when I checked the other day. I had the battery replaced, but there is obviously something draining its power. I thought maybe there is an issue with the alternator. Do you have any idea what amps are required for the alternator on this model to work properly?

A: Check the battery drain with an amp meter, ...

Check the battery drain with an amp meter, removing fuses one circuit at a time to see which circuit is draining power. Once the bad circuit is isolated, diagnose further with a wiring diagram for the components and wiring for that circuit. If you would like to have this checked, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the battery issue and proceed with proper repair.