Q: Antifreeze leaking out of radiator

My car overheated as I arrived home from work. I am not sure, but it looks like the bottom radiator hose might be leaking or came off. I added antifreeze after the radiator cooled off, and it all leaked out of the bottom of radiator.

A: Your car most likely overheated because the...

Your car most likely overheated because there was no coolant in the engine. The leak in your radiator will need to be fixed, and then your car should operate normally again. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic so they can get your radiator repaired or replaced, and diagnose any other issues that may be causing your car to overheat.