Q: I drive a 2005 Toyota Prius The park button stopped working. What's wrong

WHEN I PUSH THE PARK BUTTON AND REMOVE MY FOOT FROM THE GAS PEDAL THE CAR KEEPS MOVING.

Hi there. One of the common problems that comes up on these newer push button style transmission selectors is that the buttons themselves can break, or an electrical fuse or connection from the button to the transmission control module becomes faulty; which eventually causes the system to fail. Since there are three to five possible components that are damaged or causing the park function to fail, it’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is not shifting into park inspection, so they can determine what is causing this problem specifically and recommend a repair that will resolve this issue.

3. I drive a 2005 Toyota Prius The park button stopped working. What's wrong