I have a car that when i start droving my steering wheel ...

I have a car that when i start droving my steering wheel jerks to the left and then back to center continuously. Ive learned it could be the tires, rim bent, cv axle or malfunctioning steering rack but i dont know how to pinpoint ...

I have a car that when i start droving my steering wheel jerks to the left and then back to center continuously. Ive learned it could be the tires, rim bent, cv axle or malfunctioning steering rack but i dont know how to pinpoint what is causing the jerking motion. Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past? They are a year okd and maybe 8 thousand miles. No they never have but this is the first time ive used this new brand/set Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes i plan to if possible. Ive only tried locking my steering and i have heard no clicks or clunks. Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? I have this thought that maybe this was caused due to driving through a train crossing where it might have been to hard of a bump, and my car is lowered if that helps..

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you.. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. That sounds like a bent rim or separation in the tire, you will want to take this to a tire shop to have them check everything over. You can rotate the tires from from to back to verify, If you still have issues you know is steering, brake or transmission related. more than likely tire or rim issue though.

Thank you so much ill be sure to test this out tomorrow!
Automotive Expert
your very welcome

Can i ask you on another vehicle now or does this service come with limitations?
Automotive Expert
yes you just need to open another question on the main menu

back on the browser?
Automotive Expert
yes