Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

A: To increase the volume of the sound system,...

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: How do I turn on the cruise control?

The cruise control system allows you to drive at a constant speed, without having to keep your foot on the gas pedal. When the system is set to a speed, the car will maintain that speed automatically. Setting the cruise...

Q: How do I set a station preset on the radio?

While you can use the tuning knob, the seek button or the scan button to find stations to listen to, you can also program in your favorite stations so you can listen to them without having to cycle through the...

Q: Not sure if I am getting the right things done to my car

Hi there. Quite often mechanics will work with their customers and most importantly; their budgets to try small and inexpensive repairs, hoping that solves the issues. In their efforts to attempt to help; they're actually making the problem worse. However,...