Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: My eps light came on,I already made an appointment for diagnostics..but I need to drive it until monday..is this safe to drive?

Hi there. As long as you are not impeded by any negative side effects and you feel it is safe to steer your vehicle, you should be ok to continue driving your Hyundai until your appointment. Thanks for writing in...

Q: How do you adjust the sound on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system lets you adjust the level of treble, bass, mid-range and other sounds through the interface. All you need to do to customize the sound of your audio system is follow these few brief steps: Press...

Q: Cranks wont start

Hello. Your engine may be suffering from low compression because of worn piston rings, a broken rod, a valve(s) stuck in place, or a warped cylinder head/block. I suggest that you purchase a used engine or take the engine machine...