Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

A: To increase the volume of the sound system,...

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: Where is the seatback pocket?

The seatback pocket is located on the back of the front passenger seat. This pocket can be used as extra storage, especially for the rear passengers.

Q: How do I change the volume on a phone call?

It is very easy to change the volume when you are on a phone call. Rotate the Power/Vol. knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: Clunking noise from rear suspension

It is possible that you could have some play in your rear control arm bushings or rear toe adjustment links. I would recommend having a rear suspension inspection performed by a qualified professional to determine where the noise is coming...