Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

A: To increase the volume of the sound system,...

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: What does the electronic brake force distribution (EBD) Warning Light mean?

The electronic brake force distribution (EBD) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel., and is a combination of the anti-lock brake system (ABS) and standard brake system Warning Lights. When the EBD illuminates, there is an issue with your...

Q: How do I turn on the auto volume?

When the auto volume is turned on, the volume of the infotainment system will automatically adjust to make up for road, vehicle, and wind noise. To turn on or turn off the setting, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the...

Q: Transmission jumping when shifting

With the engine fully warmed up and running in Park, open the hood and look for the transmission dipstick. Pull it out and give it a wipe. Dip it back into the tube and pull it out, this time noting...