Q: Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

3. Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

Q: How do I answer a Bluetooth phone call?

When you receive a phone call from the Bluetooth system, your phone will ring through the sound system, even if you are listening to something. To answer the call, press the Phone button on the steering wheel.

Q: Q: How do I select the radio band?

To select the radio band you want to listen to, press the AM/FM button. The sound system will then cycle between FM1, FM2, and AM.

Q: Alignment ,no set screws.a mechanic says need to grind something down to adjust it? Seems not right

Hi there: Any mechanic who is attempting to perform a suspension alignment and says that they need to fabricate OEM components to do so is NOT qualified to complete a suspension alignment. You should ALWAYS take your vehicle into a...