Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

A: To increase the volume of the sound system,...

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: Headlights work intermittently

The headlights work on a high voltage circuit including relays and fuses for over voltage protection. The vehicle may be experiencing faulted relays or the switch that powers the headlight circuit. I recommend having a technician experienced in vehicle electrical...

Q: How do I see the CD info?

Your sound system can display a lot of information about the CD you are listening to. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: Faulty O2 sensor

Hi, it is possible for the O2 sensor to not turn on the Check Engine Light if it is failing slowly. It's also possible for leaks to occur, which can throw off the sensors readings. I would recommend having a...