Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: Electrical problem, shuts down when I turn the key

Having a car that won’t start or unlock can be frustrating. Since you might have two or three different concerns, I will answer them in order that they were presented. Let's start with the car randomly shutting down. Does...

Q: How do I change the audio controls?

You can customize the audio controls to make the sound system ideal for your ears. The controls that you can personalize are Bass, Treble, Balance, and Fade. Adjusting these controls only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the Setup button....

Q: 2011 Hyundai Santafe V-6. When I start car only sometimes there there is a clanging sound like fan blades hitting something. Thi

Hi there. If you're having an overheating problem, I would highly recommend having a professional mechanic complete a car is overheating inspection as soon as possible to find the source of this issue. The clicking sound that is inconsistent may...