Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

A: To increase the volume of the sound system,...

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: Out of the blue when I started car, the engine and gas was fine when cranked but the car did not fully start. The engine oil pressure light came on.

Hi there. Check the engine oil level. If the oil level is low, then top off and recheck the symptoms. If the engine oil is full and the oil pressure light is lit up on the dash, then either the...

Q: Satellite radio error codes

While your car’s satellite radio should operate without any problems for the most part, there are a number of codes and messages that may be displayed on the screen. Understanding these is important. Here’s what you should know: Acquiring:...

Q: Windshield wiper not working

Hello. If only one side of the wiper is not working then the linkage may have broke. This can occur due to age or if the vehicle was worked on before and it was not reinstalled right. I typically remove...