Q: Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

3. Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

Q: I got a 2002 Hyundai elantra and it jerks when i stop are i stop and feet is on the brakes like it wants to cut off engine light

Hi Jessica. Thanks for contacting us today. There could be a few reasons why this is happening. Most of the time, stalling issues like you've described are caused by fuel system components that are excessively dirty or malfunctioning. This could...

Q: How do you use the auxiliary input jack on the radio?

Your car’s audio system allows you to listen to AM and FM radio, play CDs, and even satellite radio. However, you can also connect an external device with the auxiliary cable. This is the ideal way to connect an external...

Q: Q: engine cranks will not fire, why?

My best guess would be the crankshaft position sensor. I have seen this part fail before without setting a code. It is located on the left side of the engine block, (front of car). It is near the exhaust manifold...