Q: Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

3. Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

Q: Vehicle is squeaking upin start or when super cold

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having a couple of separate issues. The squealing when cold is typically caused by the belts being cold and brittle after sitting for a while in chilly conditions. You will...

Q: Radio’s touchscreen died, what’s the problem?

Your touch screen system has a recall, R40 dated 7/28/2015, that pertains to the radio system being susceptible to a security vulnerability. The vulnerability could allow someone to access the system which could cause problems. The dealer will reprogram your...

Q: How do I break in my new car?

If you purchased your car new, there are a few driving strategies that you should employ to help break your car in: For the first 200 miles of driving, you should try to avoid hard stops. For...