Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Q: How do I view the iPod info?

Your iPod has a lot of track information that it can display through the sound system. To view this information, press the Info button.

Q: How do I adjust the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted via the volume control knob, which is on the top left corner of the system, and is also the power button. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the...

Q: Engine light was on and got DTC code P0713, but now engine light is off. does it mean issue is resolved?

Hello, thank you for writing in. You are correct in thinking that since the light has gone off, the computer is no longer detecting an issue. The code you pulled pertains to a transmission fluid temperature sensor. You may want...