Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

3. How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

Q: Too much vibration from the engine when I stop on the road during drive, I hear some sound when I make a left turn.

You could have both of those problems. The ticking sound when you turn is most likely the CV joint. As for the vibration at a stop, an engine mount will usually show signs while driving as well, but not always....

Q: How do I adjust the sound on the radio?

While your radio is set for decent audio performance across a wide range of music and entertainment types, you might find that you need to adjust the sound depending on your preferences and on the type of music in question....

Q: Motor mounts

Hi David. Thanks for contacting us today. One of the negative side-effects of using an aftermarket motor mount is that more often than not, alignment and fitment can be inconsistent fitting. This is the reason why I'd recommend using OEM...