Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

How do I increase the cruise control speed?

Once the cruise control is set, you can increase the speed in two different ways: 1. Press and hold the Resume+ button. The car will accelerate while you hold the button, and you can release the button when you reach...

How do I open the trunk with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter can be used to open your vehicle’s trunk. Here’s how: 1. Press the unlock button on the RKE transmitter. The unlock button looks like an open padlock, and will unlock all of the vehicle’s...

Gas pedal not working

Your vehicle uses an electronic throttle instead of a conventional throttle cable. In this system, the control module receives a signal from the accelerator pedal position sensor. The module then uses this information to control the motor to adjust throttle...