Q: Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

3. Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

The rearview mirror is an extremely important safety feature that provides you with visibility through your rear window. Before driving, you should always adjust your rearview mirror so that you have maximum visibility. You can adjust the mirror manually, by...

Q: How do you program the Preset buttons on the radio?

Your radio gives you the ability to store up to 30 different presets across both the AM and FM bands. Of course, you’ll need to know how to program them to make the most out of this feature. Here’s what...

Q: Q: My car crank but won't start

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you hook up a scanner, it should give you codes. You can just have the key on the engine off. If you are not getting any output of codes, then you may have a...