Q: Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

3. Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

Q: Car loses power, sputters, shakes, jerks, stalls and the check engine light flashes and I cant drive over 15 like 20 mph

That type of very rough running, sputtering, no power is commonly caused by problems with the ignition system. The fuel system also needs to be checked to eliminate a fuel control problem as the source of this issue. Cam timing...

Q: getting heated fastly and smoke is coming out can i drive with this problem for 30 miles by pouring water

If you are having an overheating problem and have leaks, then I suggest you have a mobile mechanic come to you or have a tow truck transfer the car. If you try and drive it, you may overheat the engine...

Q: How do I control the air flow mode selection?

Your climate controls have three different air flow modes: face level (air is directed towards the face), floor level (air is directed towards the feet), bi-level (air is directed towards both the feet and the face), floor/defrost level (air is...