Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

Revving of engine while in park. Tried to drive off but started to smoke

Hi there. Usually when the engine will rev higher than normal, it's an indication of either a vacuum leak, a problem with the throttle position sensor or other fuel system component. If your engine is overheating as well, this could...

Can I drive 500 miles with a bad ignition coil?

Unfortunately, a faulty ignition coil is known for randomly failing with or without warning. There are usually indications that it may be failing, however, it is often times difficult to know just how long it may last once it begins...

How do I control the light brightness on the instrument panel?

Your car is equipped with several instrument panel lights designed to illuminate the gauges, dials and readouts so you can see them when driving in low-light conditions or at night. You can adjust the brightness of your instrument panel lights...

can i switch between syn-blend oil & regular oil when i change it ?

According to Pennzoil, synthetic (including blends) and regular oil are completely interchangeable and thus there is no restriction on "switching" back and forth at any time. The main thing of concern with engine oils is that you are using the...

How do I program MyKey?

The MyKey feature can be programmed to restrict certain driving functions. Functions like max speed max volume promote safe driving. To program MyKey. Press the Setup button until you see “Reset for MyKey Settings.” Press the Reset button. Press...

How do I remove a headrest?

All of headrests can be removed. To do so, first lift the headrest up to its highest position. Then press and hold the Release button on the headrest support while pulling the headrest up until it is removed. Tip Always...

Vehicle slows down slightly then speed up slightly while driving.

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such...

How do you tilt or extend the steering wheel?

Your steering wheel offers both telescopic and tilt operation. Tilting the wheel lets you get the perfect angle for driving safely. Here’s how to do both. To Tilt: Pull the lever on the bottom of the steering column down....

How do I unauthorize a key fob that I lost?

Each of your key fobs is programmed specifically to work with your car. No other key fob will work with your vehicle. If you lose your key fob, or fear that it may be stolen, you want to unauthorized it,...