Q: Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To increase the volume of the sound system, rotate the Volume knob clockwise. To decrease the volume, rotate the knob counterclockwise.

3. Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

Q: My daughters 2012 Hyndai Elantra's check engine light came on. I took it to auto zone to check the error code - P7011. Transmissio

This is not an answer I can answer since the code P7011 is not an accurate or listed code for this vehicle. If your code was P0711 then this is correct code for problem with the internal transmission temperature sensor....

Q: How do I program set radio stations?

You can program up to 24 set radio stations in your vehicle. 12 FM stations, and 12 AM stations. Here’s how. Tune your radio to the station you want to set. Press the “SET/RND” button. The words “Set 1”...

Q: Q: Battery light coming on

When the battery light comes on this indicates that the vehicle isn't receiving sufficient enough power from the alternator. A starting charge system test should be performed to ensure the proper battery voltage, check the proper starter operation, and make...