Q: Car has problems starting.

Had instrument cluster replaced and then developed an intermittent problem with the car not starting. The shop found a code B2477 and reconfigured the instrument cluster. Car started normally for a few days before developing the starting problem again.

This code means that there is a configuration problem with your instrument cluster module. This could mean that the instrument cluster module was not reprogrammed after installation. I would contact the shop where you had the work done and ask them whether or not they performed the configuration after repair. If they can not make things right, the expert technicians at YourMechanic can have this problem inspected and repaired for you.

3. Car has problems starting.