Q: Jeep dies in while idling. Still has power, can be put off by reving in neutral. Already cleaned IAC valve.

My engine will shut off while idling. The power is still on and the AC still runs but I have to restart. I can usually put it off by accelerating in neutral anytime I have to stop. Putting it in park sometimes helps but not always. I have already cleaned the idle air control valve hoping that was it.

You should have the computer checked for stored codes and see if there is codes to the transmission overdrive or shift solenoid. If not then you will need to check engine for vacuum leaks and replace idle control valve if no leaks are found. Make sure to relearn the computer engine idle after work is done so the engine will idle correctly.

3. Jeep dies in while idling. Still has power, can be put off by reving in neutral. Already cleaned IAC valve.