Q: Drove with emergency brake on

I drove with the emergency brake still on. Did I damage my car?

While driving with the emergency brake on is not good, there is no need to panic. Driving with the emergency brake on for a bit is usually not an issue, but if you drove for an extended period of time, there is a chance of damaging the lining on the rear brakes. Some systems use the same brake pads/shoes for the emergency brake as they do for general breaking. Some other vehicles use a different set of shoes just for the emergency brake. I would suggest getting a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect your brakes and make sure there is no heat damage to the lining material.