Q: Car jerks makes noise and runs at a slow speed while driving

asked by on August 12, 2017

As i was turning on car today. It turned off a couple times and then turned on with the check engine light on. As i was driving it. It makes a like a im thirsty noise or as if its spitting something. The idle rises and drops and then i feel like a jerking feeling. While at a stop sign i started to pull off and its as if the car didnt want to take speed.. It felt as though the car wanted to turn off while driving home. Could this be an engine issue or an air pump issue?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Check to see if the air filter and housing tubes are all hooked up and not cracked going to throttle body. Have the computer system codes checked to see what codes are stored and then have the codes pinpoint tested to locate the issue.