Q: Car starts fine in the morning then after I stop it won't start back up an backfires real bad

Could it be my choke sticking ??

A: Hi there: On a carburetor powered V-6 it i...

Hi there:

On a carburetor powered V-6 it is very likely that your choke or idle adjustment screw on the carb is dirty and simply needs to be cleaned. If you've never done this before on your vehicle, it might be better to remove the carburetor and completely rebuild it; as it's likely overdue. If you complete that service and still have the same problems, have a mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.