Water leaking from car grand voyager plymouth 1999 v6-3.0...

Q: Water leaking from car

asked by on March 18, 2016

I have water leaking from my car. I found a small puddle by the front passenger's side wheel.

If the water you found leaking out by the passenger is clear, then it is completely normal. The water comes from condensation that leaks from the air conditioning system. If the leak has any tinge of green from coolant then the most common leak would be from the water pump. I recommend having a certified mechanic check the cooling system and for any other possible sources for the leak for you.