Q: Engine and lights pulsing

The fuse for my alternator and speed sensor keeps blowing. All lights are flickering. The engine seems to pulse along with the pulsing of my car's lights.

A: From the symptoms you describe, it would ap...

From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that the vehicle is experiencing an electrical problem. There is a technical service bulletin that addresses a problem similar to this, indicating that there may be a problem with the wires underneath the intake manifold shorting, which will cause your fuses to blow. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the vehicle's wiring and replace or repair any wires that show signs of damage.