Q: Q: Carbon smell coming out from engine

My new car 2016 perodua myvi 1.5 auto engine problum exhoust manny smok & smell & like coolant there is carbon smell make people feel dizzy exhoust got white & black & red colour carbon monoxide comes from my car interior .my car waranty I 3 time send to service centre macahnic said normal no problum help me with this problum sir thank you

Hi there. If you are getting a smell like this in your vehicle then it more than likely has an exhaust leak. Since the vehicle is new you should take it back to the dealer to have this issue looked at as soon as possible.

3. Q: Carbon smell coming out from engine