Q: How do I set a station preset on the radio?

How do I set a station preset on the radio?

While you can use the tuning knob, the seek button or the scan button to find stations to listen to, you can also program in your favorite stations so you can listen to them without having to cycle through the entire band. Programming the station presets is simple. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Turn the ignition to on or to accessory mode.

2. Turn on the radio.

3. Make sure you’re on the right band (AM or FM).

4. Tune to the station you want to program (using the tuner knob or the seek button).

5. Press and hold the preset button where you want to store the station.

6. Listen for a beep. Let go of the button when you hear the beep.

7. Repeat these steps for each station you want to program.

3. How do I set a station preset on the radio?