Q: It won't start. It goes click, click, click rapidly. Is it the battery or the starter?

It won't start. It goes click, click, click rapidly. Is it the battery or the starter?

Hello there. A crank but no start is a very common problem on your 2003 Honda Accord. Many faults can cause this but the first one to rule out would be the battery, a load test must be performed to check the voltage, cranking amps, and battery condition to make sure it is capable of starting the car. Other common faults are the battery terminals, starter, battery cables, ignition switch, fuel pump, or fuel filter. If you need more help with this, a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your crank no start and make any move forward with any repairs required to resolve this.

3. It won't start. It goes click, click, click rapidly. Is it the battery or the starter?