Q: No compression but spark is there, fuel goes good. What is happening? The car only cranks and doesn't start.

My car is an import Toyota mark2.there's no compression spark and fuel are good.the car cranks but it doesn't start.please help

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, if there is no compression, you have internal engine failure. This could be piston ring failure. Generally, a used engine would be the order for the repair as the cylinder walls could be damaged as well and the block would have to be replaced. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your no start condition firsthand. Best of luck.

3. No compression but spark is there, fuel goes good. What is happening? The car only cranks and doesn't start.