Q: Does a 2006 jeep grand cherokee 3.7 need a fan clutch ?

Does it need a fan clutch ? Or is it optional if it has a fan on the radiator

The fan clutch was only used on the 4.7L engine. It will not be present on your engine (the 3.7L) and so you will only have the radiator shroud and fan assembly. If you are having any issues with the cooling system or overheating, please request a cooling system/overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will resolve any concerns that you have. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Does a 2006 jeep grand cherokee 3.7 need a fan clutch ?