Q: Q: MAP sensor

There is something wrong with the MAP sensor. Is this the manifold absolute pressure sensor or the mass airflow sensor?

Hello. MAP stands for manifold absolute pressure. So the answer to your question would be that it is the manifold absolute pressure sensor that there is something wrong with. The map sensor reads the pressure in the manifold and sends that information back to the computer. The mass airflow sensor reads how much air is coming from the air box and into the throttle body. I would suggest that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come and inspect your map sensor system and make a recommendation about necessary repairs or replace your map sensor if needed.

3. Q: MAP sensor