Q: No heat - 1998 Ford Ranger

I was having some trouble with my truck running hotter than normal all though it didn't overheat, so after some trouble shooting I figured out my water pump was bad so I replaced it, it cools fine now, but now I have lost my heat, I don't see any leaks any where, but there is no heat. what could this possibly be?

This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater core is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this warm coolant to heat the inside of the car with the help of the blower motor that blows the warm air through the vents inside the car. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your heater core so that this can be corrected.