Q: I have a loud intake on the throttle body

during acceleration I can hear the air intake on the throttle body, what can I do to minimize it

My car has 34000miles.

The manufacturer’s warranty on the 2015 Chrysler is 3 years/36,000 miles and 5 years/100,000 miles on the powertrain. You should determine whether you have warranty coverage of this issue to reduce, or even eliminate, your potential repair cost. Any suspected noise would have to be pinpointed and confirmed in a noise diagnostic. It is possible, for example, that the noise originates from the exhaust and/or any of the many rotating elements that are driven by the serpentine belt. If you would like an expert from YourMechanic to investigate this, please request a vehicle noise diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise and indicate any repair needed. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.