Q: Recommendation and information on seal conditioners and synthetic oils

Are the seal conditioners and some synthetic oils the same as AT-205 you recommend in your video?

No, not to my knowledge. The problem with all kinds of sealers and engine oils is that they have all kinds of additives but no one ever tells you what the exact ones are. So you really can’t compare. The only place to compare them would be with a professional oil analyzer.

I just know that AT-205 re-seal looks like water, but it is polymer oil and it mixes engine oil, transmission oil, and power-steering oil to rejuvenate the rubber seal. It only works with a rubber seal. If you have any other kind of seal that isn’t made out of rubber, it’s not going to help the seal leaks. It doesn’t work on gaskets. It only works with round seals, like camshaft seals. But it will work great on those.

3. Recommendation and information on seal conditioners and synthetic oils