Q: How do I set the clock?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do I set the clock?

Your car’s clock provides you with the time at a glance. It’s located under the radio display and above the heating and air conditioning controls. Whether you have an automatic climate control system or a manual air conditioning system, setting the time is the same. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Press the H button to set the hours.

2. Press the M button to set the minutes.

3. Press the :00 button to round to the nearest hour (it rounds from the nearest half-hour, so if the clock says it’s 1:25, pressing the :00 button would round the time back to 1:00).

Tips

• You can only set the clock with the key in the accessory or on position.

• The clock automatically defaults to 1:00 when the battery is disconnected and reconnected.