Q: How many control arms do the rear passenger side have?

asked by on October 15, 2016

Wanna know how many control arms in are in the rear passenger side of the car

Control Arm Assembly Replacement $115.19 - $913.70 Get a Quote

Hello, The rear of these vehicles have about eight different links across the rear of the suspension including both sides. When ordering parts, you can either buy a whole kit or you must be very specific with which piece you need. If you need any help with a repair or replacement of the control arm, consider hiring an experienced technician like the guys we have here at YourMechanic.