Q: Transmission slipping at low speeds

Hello, I need some advice related to the potential transmission issue I've been having. At the dealership, they told me everything is fine. However, I experience tranmission slipping at low speeds, from 15 to 25 mph. It happens both during acceleration and downshifting at these low speeds. Is this normal? Please give me some advice. I appreciate your help.

Transmission issues such as this can be caused by something as simple as low transmission fluid. I would first recommend checking the level and condition of your transmission fluid as low fluid levels are one of the main causes of transmission slippage. Other possible causes would include faulty shift solenoids, internal transmission damage, or excessive metal shavings in the transmission fluid. I recommend having your transmission inspected by another professional for a second opinion. Transmission slippage is not normal on any vehicle and should not be taken lightly. Continuous driving with this symptom could result in further transmission damage.

3. Transmission slipping at low speeds