Q: how long does it take to fix the center bearing driveshaft when in the shop

How long does it take to replace a center bearing driveshaft for a 2007 ford edge?

Hi there. That’s very difficult to answer due to the multiple variables involved in removing and replacing hard to access components such as the center driveshaft on a front wheel drive vehicle like your Edge. However, in general, this type of job can often be completed in one business day; or less than 8 service hours.

3. how long does it take to fix the center bearing driveshaft when in the shop