Q: Had oil and battery changed, and now the car will not start.

My car will not start. I had it checked a few days ago and had the battery and oil changed. Everything was good at that point. the car cranks up but it does not turn over.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It is possible that during the battery replacement and oil change that something was unplugged accidentally. It is also possible that the battery could have been installed incorrectly. If the engine is cranking it is turning over. If everything was working fine on your vehicle just recently, your issue is most likely related to the technician that did your last service. I would recommend taking the vehicle back to the place it was last serviced and have them take a look at it. If any issues are found they will be held responsible. You can also have us inspect your car in order to pinpoint any issues.